Heidi is your Longarm Training Specialist
We're really fortunate to have the internet that can bring quilting information right to our home. You also have the great opportunity to come and take a HANDS-ON class with Heidi.
1. Payment must be made in full to reserve your place in class.
2. Class fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. You may transfer your class fee to another class. To transfer a class we must receive written notice 30 days prior to the class date. Mail to the shop or email to email@example.com NO EXCEPTIONS thank you.
3. If the shop cancels the class a full refund will be issued via check.
4. You may send someone else in your place. The student is required to have taken our Longarm 101 class and must be proficient with the basic operation of a longarm.
5. The class supply list is available at the shop or on line. The class supplies are NOT includedas part of the class fee. You will need to bring your own supplies or purchase them at class.
6. If a class reqires a pattern or book each student will need to have their own copy due to copyright infringement laws.
7, Children or unpaid guests are not allowed to attend class with you.
8. All longarm classes are TECHNIQUE based. You will be learning a skill that you can apply to your quilts. The classes are not intended to have a completed project.
9. Please be resectful of others in class by turning off your cell phone.
Hands On Classes
Nobody does it better than Heidi. Taking a hands on class with Heidi is a fabouluse way to learn any technique. Her favorite style of quilting is known as Triple Threat. This is a unique combination of Feathers, Free-Motion and Ruler Work.