Wow... Where do I begin? Quilters Bootcamp was created simply out of demand. Quilting in a shop I found so many quilters that were stuggling to "Work out the Bugs". I found I was spending more time answering questions than actually quilting. So I developed a monthly club that would discuss these issue. We are now in our 6th year and it has helped so many quilters along the way. I discovered that the information was helping many quilters and elimating stress and frustration. But waiting several month to join the club and get the information it was time for a change. I have compiled the topics that go hand in hand whenit comes to creating the "PERFECT STITCH". Threads, needles, propper bobbin winding, tension, batting and cleaning your machine all play a crucial roll for perfect stitches.
These are the main topics for Bootcamp
- Proper Prep and Loading of the Machine.
- Thread, How is thread made and trouble shooting thread breakage.
- Needle, The anatomy of a needle and how it impacts the quality of you stitches.
- Tension, How to finaly put an end to tension problems.
- Cleaning your machine, a clean machine is a happy mahine.
- Batting, What batting is best for your quilt and how "QUALITY" makes a difference.